UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, July 06, 2009

more pics



Watching fireworks




3 kids catching candy at a small town parade

My dad and mom at the parade. Unfortunately my dad had to go back home to work.



Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So glad to hear from you!!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I love the photo of the kids watching the fireworks,they
look so cute and you can just
feel their anticipation!

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

God bless the USA and you!!!!

“As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.”- Psalm 18:30

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

were you guys at the Afton parade? If you were, sorry I missed you. I would have loved to see you guys!!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Caro said...

What great pictures of the kids. I think it's great that your town has a parade.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ella's got a cute little but!!

Love, Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home